Tomorrow’s Education believes in the need of change in education models and education reforms. Also contemplates that this change and reform will be done by going after the solution rather than talking the existing problems.
The main aim of this summit is to invite countries which have achieved high successes in education and schooling, and listen to their story of success.
In Tomorrow’s Education, which is organized for discussing the international education models, being open to different approaches and ideas are fundamental.
Finland Minister of Education Krista Kiuru have attended the summit in 2017 in which Finland education model was based.
The participants of the 1.Tomorrow’s Education Summit which we have organized in Bogazici University (Istanbul) on November the 25th 2017:
1. Krista Kiuru – Education Minister of Finland
2. Maarit Rossi – Owner of International Maths Teacher Awarded
3. Prof. Dr. Erhan Erkut – Vice Rector of MEF University
4. Prof. Dr. Kemal Sayar – Marmara University, Author, TV Programmer
5. Prof. Dr. Deniz Ülke Arıboğan – Oxford, Istanbul University
6. Doç. Dr. Yusuf Tekin – Secretary of Turkish Education Minister
7. Doç. Dr. Yasemin Allsop – University College London
8. Yrd. Doç. Dr. Mehmet Dinç – Hasan Kalyoncu University
9. Alp Köksal – Khan Academy Turkish Director
10. Jussi Soini – Finland Ambassador
11. Ömer Faruk Yelkenci – Director National Education of Istanbul
South Korea has been stated as the guest country of 2018